Introducing Provider Link, Chesapeake Regional Imaging Centers’ Provider Portal
At CRIC, we know that easy access to reports and images is crucial for effective coordination of care.
To improve your connection to information, we offer Provider Link, an updated provider and staff portal.
Provider Link offers enhanced features:
- Online platform accessible on any device via the internet
- Prompt access to images in viewer with easy to use navigation tools
- Report viewing with ability to save and upload to EHR systems
- Access, with confirmation of HIPAA compliance, to records of patients referred by other providers
How will I get access to the new portal?
Existing portal users:
- Credentials will be created for you and will be sent via email to the email address on file.
- If you do not receive the email with your new user ID and temporary password, you may request access online.
- Referring providers and staff can request a user ID and temporary password online here.
- Each user must have their own unique email address to facilitate online password resets.
- Each user must agree to the Terms & Conditions to ensure HIPAA compliant use of this tool.
Can I still access the old portal?
- All historical data, images, and results have been migrated to the new portal, but the prior portal will remain available for a period of time. This link will take you directly to the new portal. To get credentials for the new portal, please click here.
How can I learn to navigate within the new portal?
- An online user guide shows the steps to find patients, access signed reports, and view images.
We hope that the benefits of our new portal enhance the care of your patients. If you have any questions please contact Kelly Bagley, Practice Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org.